Friday, February 15, 2013

Thoughts in yellow, green and blue

".. all theory my dear friend is gray,
but the golden tree of life springs ever green.."
 J.W.von Goethe

*
I made another little (A5 size) coptic journal to play a bit with ideas, thoughts and mediums. This is the first page: a portrait done with Letraset markers. And a nice quote by J.W.von Goethe 
 *
All my kids classes are making journals this term (well I've sewn them up and they fill them ;) I will post some of their progress in the school site HERE  
*
I also started the Flowerpress workshop on-line this week, you can find this one at One Little House HERE and the Fresco worshop on-line is still going at The Trodden Path HERE They are on-going and open to start whenever suits you. 

1 comment:

Cameron said...

Keeping busy, busy as usual, I see :)
I love this girlie....very comic book style!

Hugs!