Sunday, October 14, 2012

Old Bird




  
Here is an "old bird" I made a few weeks ago, but I never did anything with her photos yet. And since I am EMPTY !!!! and frustrated I thought to share her with you today. After two weeks of busy kids art classes during the sachool holidays I got drained of energy and did not get much creating time myself, then yesterday I thought, yeah ! just me in my studio.....I'll go and make something nice today, and guess what ? I messed up again and again and nothing looked good and I threw everything I sketched in the bin and scraped off all the encaustics I attempted and now I feel lost





5 comments:

Cameron said...

Even setbacks are necessary sometimes.....I know you'll soldier on in your creative battle and emerge victorious! I believe in you!

Cute little Birdy :)

Angela Reeves said...

So sorry to hear it wasn't a good day creatively for you. It's so frustrating when you want to sit down and create and it just doesn't go the way you thought it would! I absolutely love the "old bird" and have no doubt that you'll be back in the creative flow in no time!

Anniek said...

I love the "old bird"!! Sometimes you just can't force creativity! It'll come back for sure, no doubt in my mind! Just breath in and out and let go!

HaJee said...

neem even een break , het komt allemaal wel weer terug hoor. Helemaal niet gek na zoveel kindjes ....... Succes en sterkte ! knuffel

HaJee said...

en deze is toch wel weer heel lief en gaaf met dat vogelgezichtje :)