Sunday, June 10, 2012

Easter Island statue ?


I just read this article and was stunned ...had to find this little 23 cm tall guy I made AGES ago when I was still at primary school...with woodwork class, all by hand....free design choice and I came up with this....this statue and then many many years later when we moved to New Zealand it sort of called out to me "hey ! remember me ! I look Pacific !" I thought then that it must have been one of those kind of premonition things and then I read this article......now I actually think I made an Easter island statue...WITH body ! funny that...http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-2149846/Hidden-treat-The-Easter-Island-heads-BODIES.html
they even have a Facebook page for them..  
 

1 comment:

Gina said...

Some things are just meant to be :D Loved the article too. Didn't know about the excavations :D XXX