Monday, April 09, 2012

Rhythm of my Art - volume I

The Rhythm of my Art - Copper II
The Rhythm of my Art - Copper I
The Rhythm of my Art - Strings I

The Rhythm of my Art - Jazz Singer I

The Rhythm of my Art - La Troupe 
♥ ♫♪♫ ♥ 

Part one of my "revelations" of finished projects I have been working on lately. I call this series "Rhythm of my Art" They are inspired by the Jazz Festival that came to the Historic Village this Easter Weekend. It was wonderful, lots of Live music in the streets, the weather was sunny, the athmosphere great and the living felt EasY ♫♪♫♫♪♫♪♪
















6 comments:

Lisa Graham said...

This is a wonderful series of paintings! I love music...love how you depict it...and especially love the jazz singer. She's into it. And that's how all musicians and vocalist should be.

manomij said...

Gosh you have been busy! I hope you are keeping well. The music always inspires I think and oh my goodness I see it has with you indeed!
ManonX

Cameron said...

These are fantastic, Joyce! What an amazing collection of work!

I think music is such an emotional thing for people...I love the way you've captured the various moods so well!

So glad you had a wonderful weekend!
Keep the works coming!

Šolanje na domu-Waldorf said...

I love your rhythm! :) Jazz singer 1 is my fave. :)

Diane said...

This looks like such a great time and your jazz artwork--outstanding!

Geri said...

Joyce I love this series - just wonderful!!!