Saturday, March 17, 2012

Happy St Paddy's Day and OPEN

 SCRUMTUOUS French Macarons, mmmm sweet Angels xx made by my man
 St Patricks Day and Multicultural Day at the Historic Village today
 I managed to open the doors to the Studio, only just, you don't want to see me now or feel like I feel....but we managed to do it ! Will go to sleep before midnight tonight and try to sleep in a little tomorrow. And then it is back to painting (the NICE kind, the pictures kind :)
Oh and the sign still needs to get up, and I still need to make more for the shop, little things that make a shop look complete.....but all in all, I think we did pretty well.

1 comment:

Cameron said...

Yum, those macaroons are calling my name!!

...and your shop...your cute little shop.....the doors being officially open is so very, very cool! I'm excited for you!!!!