Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Fresco Workshop is LIVE !

YAY !!!! After a bit of a rough day with struggles with the uploads due to problems with access to my channels, I managed to open the workshop ! As they say here it was "Hard Yakka" which means hard (and tough) work hehe ! But that's all done now, onto the fun bit....
So to my new students : Soooooo glad you joined and rush over to the site and check out the first videos and come PLAY !!!
To the ones that have not decided yet ..... come on ..... take on a new challenge, this is FUN FUN FUN !

2 comments:

Cameron said...

Congrats, again, Joyce!!!
I don't know if you got my previous email....but I'm thrilled and excited for you!!

Huge hugs!

Joyce van der Lely said...

Thank you Cameron, yes got your email when you couldnt comment xoxo....busy, busy, busy !!