Friday, March 25, 2011

Unicorns

Oh how magical the unicorns are,
they have put a spell on me at the moment.
I have done two entries in my Moleskine so far and now Cameron (follow this link and check out her blog) has just shown me what she has made for our trade,
oooh and he's coming this way..
I will share with you soon what it is I will be sending her too.
But firstly, let me introduce you to my firstborn Unicorns :
"Hippimani Pitou"
and "Azul Hai"-I made up that they are siblings, I might have to make a book with some stories... -
maybe you have read one of my earlier post about the
Magical Unicorn group at Vanillery Garden
it's very inspiring

7 comments:

Diane said...

Oh my Goodness!! Oh my Goodness!!

pinkglitterfae said...

they are darling!!
I love unicorns too. I just checked out the one Cameron made for you, lucky girl!! it's wonderful :-)
xoxo

Tammie Lee said...

these are gorgeous
and magical! Yes a story~

Cameron said...

Oh, Joyce! Your first 2 are enchanting! I love the eyes of the first and the movement in the second...so original....so magical!

I'm thrilled you are excited about "Believe" coming to you! It was my pleasure creating him for you!!

Hugs,
Cameron

Theresa MacNaughton said...

Your unicorns are AMAZING, Joyce. You really did a wonderful job in capturing their magical innocence and beauty! :) Theresa

Unknown said...

they are just SO pretty :) makes my heart happy!
xoxojul

Natalie said...

WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOVE these Joyce:)
xoxox