Saturday, March 05, 2011

Dream Always


I am making some one-of-a-kind framed praintings *)
I made this one from one of my original ACEO's
The print is done with archival inks on heavy canvas cardstock. I then added another layer of interest and encaustic beeswax.
"Dream Always" is framed in a carefully sourced vintage brass Italian filligree frame and is ready to hang. The frame size is 6.5inch x 5inch or 16.5cm x 13cm
*) a prainting is a painting I create with the starting point being a print of one of my original works.
She is available from my Etsy shop
More framed works are soon to be added to my listings too.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

She's beautiful Joyce!

Christianne Teixeira said...

She is really gorgeous

Cameron said...

This is beautiful...but a bit meloncholy...like she still holds fast to her belief...but hasn't quite made those dreams come true yet....

...and then there is the Hope, I feel, the confidence that she will , indeed, find her happy ending...

Phew! What a journey you just took me on...haha!

Theresa MacNaughton said...

How very beautiful! I love the frame you put the art in-it really gives her an extra element of charm. Theresa

Deedra said...

This is so beautiful! I love her so much!