Thursday, February 17, 2011

♥ One World ♥ One Heart ♥ 2011

This is it...it's the 17th !
(well at least here DownUnder it's just past Midnight and so....the 17th.)
Here is my finished doorprize,
she now has
inks, paints, coloured pencils, gesso, stamps,
stencils, collage, a tiny bit of glitz, glass bead gel and beeswax
and here she is:


I am going to have some zzzzz's now
and then I will do the draw on Thursday night
exciting !
Thanks to everyone who left such wonderful comments
and have decided to become my friends and followers
.
It's been a great ride and I am so sad that this is the last
One World One Heart
But keep posted.... for te winner will be revealed tonight !!!

4 comments:

Cameron said...

She is fantastic! How exciting!!!

azviatx said...

Joyce,
The artpiece turned out remarkable. Is the chop your personal character? I have always felt those lend such a dramatic air to a signature. Get some sleep! We'll be here waiting!! Tina

Downunderdale said...

thanks for visiitng me at the last drop!
Dale

Fiona said...

Oh she's gorgeous - a real treasure - hope I'm lucky x