Sunday, December 19, 2010

Counting down to Christmas

This year it has taken me some time
to get that Christmas feeling....
It's been such a weird year here
Well anyway, last Friday we had rain (Yeah !)
and it was chilly and I had the lights on in the tree
and Xmas songs playing all day
The kids were already home -school broke up on Thursday-
and finally.....
there was that Christmas feeling I was longing for......
So now, I'll be counting down...
...6 more sleeps...
and here are some Xmassy things I have been making lately



some cards I made for a group of crafty friends....

A try out of some sort, that I want to use for cards still



and some fabric balls I made today with the kids.
from an idea by my Brazilian/Swiss friend S☼l Santiago
(meet her here at
Borealis Shine)

2 comments:

Heather Foust said...

Hi Joyce! I just wanted to say Happy Holiday! Love your cards!

Diane said...

I hope you have a wonderful Holiday, and a very creative New Year. You already have your gift--your wonderful talent and I love how you use it.